Over the past decade the number of dental implants placed worldwide has increased dramatically. There has been an explosion in the number of implant manufacturers, as well as materials, and laboratory processes utilized in the fabrication of implant supported restorations. As one can imagine, this has contributed to an increased number of implant complications.
Some of these complications are biology related. In this webinar we will discuss the diagnosis of peri-implant diseases and conditions and their management.
Target audience: Dentists and hygienists
Duration: 90 minutes (CE credits: 1.5 hours provided by Dentsply Sirona Implants, if a donation is made)
Donation to Cedars Cancer Foundation: (Suggested $45/webinar)***
*** The Cedars Cancer Foundation will issue your “CRA Charitable Donation Tax Receipt”
- Dr. Sara Behmanesh, periodontist
- Dr. Omid Kiarash, periodontist
Date & Times:
- Tuesday April 21, 2020 @ noon Eastern time (COMPLETED)
- Monday April 27, 2020 @ 6:00pm Eastern time (FULL)
- Friday May 8, 2020 @ 6:00pm Eastern time (COMPLETED)
*** Thank you for your generous donation :) ***