This soft tissue lecture is designed for clinicians who wish to sharpen and expand their skillset to a more advanced level in diagnosis of mucogingival problems, as well as for clinicians who simply wish to stay abreast of all the new approaches and current philosophies on soft tissue management around natural teeth and dental implants.
The most common soft tissue surgical techniques will be discussed and presented, including periodontal plastic surgical procedures. Esthetic zone reconstruction as well as soft tissue complications will be addressed.
Target audience: Dentists and hygienists
Duration: 90 minutes. (CE credits: 1.5 hours provided by Dentsply Sirona Implants, if a donation is made)
Donation to Cedars Cancer Foundation: (Suggested $45/webinar)***
*** The Cedars Cancer Foundation will issue your “CRA Charitable Donation Tax Receipt”
- Dr. Sara Behmanesh, periodontist
- Dr. Omid Kiarash, periodontist
Date & Times:
- Friday April 17, 2020 @ 1:00pm Eastern time (COMPLETED)
- Friday April 24, 2020 @ 6:00pm Eastern time (COMPLETED)
- Thursday May 7, 2020 @ 6:00pm Eastern time (COMPLETED)
*** Thank you for your generous donation :) ***